Pulling your Wedding Together can be overwhelming, especially as your day grows near. There is only so much your Day or Complete Planner can do on your behalf when it comes down to choosing Vendors. We have listed some MUST ask questions as you shop Vendors, Sign your Contract & Pay your deposit. Ask these questions to your Vendors to ensure that there are no hidden fees, left out needs and to make sure your Vendor matches your Wedding Day Vision.
- Capacity is able to hold your estimated Guest Count but add an additional 50 people to that.
- Be clear on what all comes in the Venue Pricing
- Is Cleanup provided?
- Does the Venue need all of your Vendors to hold Liability Insurance?
- Are you able to use your Grand Exit Materials? – Sparkler, bubbles, Confetti
- Is there a Kitchen for your Catering Vendors?
- Do they provide options with Ceremony & reception Chairs?
- Round Tables Seating 6, 8 or 10 as well as rectangle tables
- Cancellation or rebooking Fees
- Military Clause for Deployment in Contract
- Specialty of Musical Selection
- Is Emcee included
- How many hours are you booking for- Ceremony and reception are usually 6 hours long all together? Make sure your DJ is booked for no less than 6 hours
- Is a wireless mic available for ceremony
- Speakers for ceremony, cocktail hour & reception. This is to avoid a break in music while DJ is setting up for the next segment.
- Is all music Clean edited? You do not want to offend anyone attending your Wedding so it is far safer to make sure only clean music is played.
- DJ Booth or Table?
- Is Up lighting and Strobe lighting available?
- Liability Insurance?
- How many hours are in your Booking Package?
- Do the Packages come with Prints or Photo Albums?
- How long is the turnaround time to receive photographs back?
- Are the Final photos edited?
- How are the final photos being stored and delivered?
- Do they offer a second shooter if needed?
- Be Clear on What you want in your Ceremony with your Officiant
- How long is the Ceremony?
- Non-denominational or no Mentions of God.
- Is a Unity Ceremony Included?
- Do you get to review your Vows?
- Do they file with your State for your Marriage License?
- Does There faith or Beliefs interfere with your vision of your ceremony?
- What do They wear for your Ceremony?